(Ah, but you don't need to believe it, because that's what TEPCO recorded in the video. "TEPCO lies", remember? They must have fabricated the scene.)
From Jiji Tsushin (8/24/2012):
Fukushima Prefecture requested TEPCO for "No health worries" PR after Reactor 3 explosion?
TEPCO announced on August 24 that it was highly likely that officials of the Fukushima prefectural government requested [TEPCO] to make the public announcement that "there are no worries on health" when the Reactor 3 building had a hydrogen explosion on March 14 last year. The Fukushima prefectural government says, "There is no concrete information, and the investigation is difficult."
In the video footage of the teleconferences that TEPCO has made public, a TEPCO employee is heard saying "There has been a request from the governor of Fukushima to insert the words in our press release to say there will be no worries of damage to health judging by the radiation levels that have been measured." When this particular scene was reported in the media, Governor Yuhei Sato denied he had ever said it, and asked TEPCO to investigate the matter on August 10.
I think it's more likely that it was not TEPCO who didn't want the free and open access to all the video recording.
Fukushima Governor Yuhei Sato once said he was the most famous governor in the whole world thanks to the Fukushima nuclear accident.